Mr. Brog Pot Tobacco Pipe - Model No: 49 Liliput Natural - Pear Wood Roots - Hand Made
Mr. Brog Model No 49 Liliput Tobacco Pipe
Our Liliput Pot pipe is made with high quality pear wood that is dried for 2 full season cycles to harden as much as possible. This pipe is made from the roots of pear trees, and is equivalent to the density of briar pipes.
The number 49 Liliput pipe is the classic pipe yet very unique, finished with natural coating and carnauba wax.
Every pipe is signature stamped with the Mr. Brog seal, and model number hand made by Mr. Brog in Poland.
The Pot pipe design is short and more adaptable than a Billiard style. A Pot is made when a Billiard pipe loses the top portion of the bowl. Ironically the Pot is a relatively equal smoke time to the taller Billiard, despite the significant height difference. The wider chamber increases the intensity of the flavor in the tobacco.
While we try to fill the needs and hands of the pipe smokers community, we also do our best to keep the pipe making process an art of form, not to be commercialized and machine made. Over the years we have successfully sold over 2,000,000 pipes, and are the leader of the European pipe market.
Affordable Without Lacking Quality
Our goal from the start was how to be effectively producing many pipes, while keeping the cost at a minimum. We brought the costs down while not compromising the quality of the pipe and smoke. We proudly consider ourselves the king in affordable pipe manufacturing. Being affordable also means that any individual can own a full collection of a pipe rack. Styles, finishes, colors etcÃÂ
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: O8XDnlmvh7k - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: xzmwQxQ0ZYQ
- This Pipe is 9.3 cm in overall length, 2.4 cm in width, and 2.5 cm
- This Pipe Includes a 3mm Metal Reusable Stinger Filter That Can Optionally Be Removed For Greater Airflow
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary