Mr. Brog Model No 16 Tabor Tobacco Pipe
Our Tabor Churchwarden - ARGO pipe is made with high quality pear wood that is dried for 2 full season cycles to harden as much as possible. This pipe is made from the roots of pear trees, and is equivalent to the density of briar pipes.
The number 16 Tabor pipe is the classic pipe yet very unique, finished with natural coating and carnauba wax.
Every pipe is signature stamped with the Mr. Brog seal, and model number hand made by Mr. Brog in Poland.
Our uniquely crafted Churchwarden pipes generally produce a cool smoke due to the distance smoke must travel from the bowl to the mouthpiece. They also have the added benefit of keeping the user's face away from the smoke and heat of the bowl.
While we try to fill the needs and hands of the pipe smokers community, we also do our best to keep the pipe making process an art of form, not to be commercialized and machine made. Over the years we have successfully sold over 2,000,000 pipes, and are the leader of the European pipe market.
Affordable Without Lacking Quality
Our goal from the start was how to be effectively producing many pipes, while keeping the cost at a minimum. We brought the costs down while not compromising the quality of the pipe and smoke. We proudly consider ourselves the king in affordable pipe manufacturing. Being affordable also means that any individual can own a full collection of a pipe rack. Styles, finishes, colors etc...
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: w_PvMa35fg0 - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: FLIEP0IsZXk
- This Pipe is 260cm in overall length - The inner bowl is 45cm deep and 20cm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 50cm tall and 35cm diameter.
- This Pipe Includes a 9mm All Natural Component Filter - See Asin: B00CBQ4SAE For Refills
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary