Mr. Brog Full Bent Tobacco Pipe - Model No: 81 Maestro Mahogany - Mediterranean Briar Wood - Hand Made
Mr. Brog Model No 81 Maestro Tobacco Pipe
Our Maestro Full Bent pipe is made with high quality Mediterranean Briar wood that is dried for 2 full season cycles to harden as much as possible. Briar wood is the most dense wood on the market making it the best wood for crafting toabacco pipes.
The number 81 Maestro pipe is the classic pipe yet very unique, finished with natural coating and carnauba wax.
Every pipe is signature stamped with the Mr. Brog seal, and model number hand made by Mr. Brog in Poland.
A full bent classic pipe with a goregous shape. Resembling many known pipe models out there we put our own unique twist on our Full Bent Pipes. Slightly bent for a cooler smoke while giving you a one of a kind unique design. Our pipes are almost crossovers as they have elements of other pipe models to maximize a pleasurable cool smoke.Our Mission
While we try to fill the needs and hands of the pipe smokers community, we also do our best to keep the pipe making process an art of form, not to be commercialized and machine made. Over the years we have successfully sold over 2,000,000 pipes, and are the leader of the European pipe market.
Affordable Without Lacking Quality
Our goal from the start was how to be effectively producing many pipes, while keeping the cost at a minimum. We brought the costs down while not compromising the quality of the pipe and smoke. We proudly consider ourselves the king in affordable pipe manufacturing. Being affordable also means that any individual can own a full collection of a pipe rack. Styles, finishes, colors etc
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: DdxN0fvu7is - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: 4OydlH4o3Gk
- This Pipe is 130mm in overall length - The inner bowl is 35mm deep and 18mm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 40mm tall and 30mm diameter.
- This Pipe Includes a 9mm All Natural Component Filter - See Asin: B00CBQ4SAE For Refills
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary