The Indian Sacred Pipe
While some people call it The Peace Pipe or The Lakota it really is a Sacred Pipe of Spirit of Manitou It is told in ancient indian history that when the Arrow Woman recieved the pipe from the spirit the first time, she was told: "The smoke is the breath of The Creator, When you draw the smoke in into your body, you will be cleansed and made whole. When the smoke leaves your mouth, it will rise to The Creator. Your prayers, your dreams, your hopes and desires will be taken to Him in the smoke. Also the truth in your soul will be shown to Him when you smoke the pipe. If you are not true, do not smoke the pipe. If your spirit is bad and you seek to deceive, do not smoke the pipe."
Then the spirit added:"Just as a man and a woman remain separate until joined in marriage so too are the bowl and stem separate. Never to be joined unless the pipe is used."
Genuine Feathers offer their natural qualities to this hand made peace pipe.
The bowl is made of true top quality selcetd pear wood roots, so you get a great smoke out of it.
This will mkae a great gift for any pipe smoker, and symbolizes you spirit of mind toward them.
Tobacco Pipe Studio by Mr. Brog
We stand behind our brand, and will be here to help you with all your pipe concerns, Before, During and After your Mr. Brog pipe purchase. You can purchase with ease of mind.
All our pipes are handmade. It is therefore quite difficult if not impossible to make identical pipes. The pictures will vary slightly to the product you receive.
Each pipe is signature engraved to ensure authenticity
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: - - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: -
- This Pipe is 200cm in overall length - The inner bowl is 37cm deep and 22cm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 44cm tall and 38cm diameter.
- Beautiful Calumet Indian Pipe With High Quality Original Design
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary