Mr. Brog Lovat Tobacco Pipe - Model No: 75 Captain Pecan - Mediterranean Briar Wood - Hand Made
Mr. Brog Model No 75 Captain Tobacco Pipe
Our Captain Lovat pipe is made with high quality Mediterranean Briar wood that is dried for 2 full season cycles to harden as much as possible. Briar wood is the most dense wood on the market making it the best wood for crafting toabacco pipes.
The number 75 Captain pipe is the classic pipe yet very unique, finished with natural coating and carnauba wax.
Every pipe is signature stamped with the Mr. Brog seal, and model number hand made by Mr. Brog in Poland.
The Lovat pipe shape has two features that makes it different out from the similar Biliard & Candian style Pipes. First, the extended shank offers the smoker a cooler ribbon of smoke. Second the saddle bit stem is more comfortable in the mouth. It is also a rather sophisticated design shape that smokers love.Our Mission
While we try to fill the needs and hands of the pipe smokers community, we also do our best to keep the pipe making process an art of form, not to be commercialized and machine made. Over the years we have successfully sold over 2,000,000 pipes, and are the leader of the European pipe market.
Affordable Without Lacking Quality
Our goal from the start was how to be effectively producing many pipes, while keeping the cost at a minimum. We brought the costs down while not compromising the quality of the pipe and smoke. We proudly consider ourselves the king in affordable pipe manufacturing. Being affordable also means that any individual can own a full collection of a pipe rack. Styles, finishes, colors etc…
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: tNK1xQhbFkg - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: u4VDzYAeDXA
- This Pipe is 150mm in overall length - The inner bowl is 30mm deep and 19mm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 50mm tall and 32mm diameter.
- This Pipe Includes a 9mm All Natural Component Filter - See Asin: B00CBQ4SAE For Refills
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary