Mr. Brog Model No 64 Albert Tobacco Pipe
Our Albert Pot pipe is made with high quality Mediterranean Briar wood that is dried for 2 full season cycles to harden as much as possible. Briar wood is the most dense wood on the market making it the best wood for crafting tobacco pipes.
The number 64 Albert pipe is the classic pipe yet very unique, finished with natural coating and carnauba wax.
Every pipe is signature stamped with the Mr. Brog seal, and model number hand made by Mr. Brog in Poland.
The Pot pipe design is short and more adaptable than a Billiard style. A Pot is made when a Billiard pipe loses the top portion of the bowl. Ironically the Pot is a relatively equal smoke time to the taller Billiard, despite the significant height difference. The wider chamber increases the intensity of the flavor in the tobacco.
While we try to fill the needs and hands of the pipe smokers community, we also do our best to keep the pipe making process an art of form, not to be commercialized and machine made. Over the years we have successfully sold over 2,000,000 pipes, and are the leader of the European pipe market.
Affordable Without Lacking Quality
Our goal from the start was how to be effectively producing many pipes, while keeping the cost at a minimum. We brought the costs down while not compromising the quality of the pipe and smoke. We proudly consider ourselves the king in affordable pipe manufacturing. Being affordable also means that any individual can own a full collection of a pipe rack. Styles, finishes, colors etc...
- AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE: I6jEOJiLq40 - Search YouTube for this video number. Also search for: BaLMtvM3gno
- This Pipe is 120cm in overall length - The inner bowl is 30cm deep and 16cm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 35cm tall and 26cm diameter.
- This Pipe Includes a 3mm Metal Reusable Stinger Filter That Can Optionally Be Removed For Greater Airflow
- Mr. Brog is a Brand You Can Trust With Over 2,000,000 Tobacco Pipes Since 1947
- Since it's Handmade and Natural, The Colors May Slightly Vary