- The Old Army #21 comes with 2 sizes stems which are interchangeable and can be changed per your preferance! You can choose one moment to smoke in a standard size Pipe and the next minute change it into a long stem Churchwarden Pipe!
- The Old Army #21 is conveniently designed with a flat bottom surface so it can stand on its own. It is also designed with a metal wind cap which will keep your tobacco safe in its bowl when traveling, or during the rain.
- This pipe is made out of Quality Pear Wood Roots, and has a durable acrylic mouthpiece. The Pipe includes a 3mm metal reusable stinger filter that can optionally be removed for greater airflow. Since our pipes are handmade, the color and design may vary slightly
- This Pipe is approx. 130mm in overall length with the smaller stem, and 220mm in overall length with the long stem - The inner bowl is 40mm deep and 17mm diameter - Outer bowl dimensions are 40mm tall and 30mm diameter.
- Mr. Brog is a trusted brand since 1947 with over 2,000,000 tobacco pipes and accessories sold, and many happy customers since its creation. We guarentee 100% customer satisfaction - or get your money back!
Handmade Tobacco Smoking Pipe - Model No. Old Army 21 Mahogany - Pear Wood Roots - With Dual Interchangeable Stems
Quality & Design:
Our Old Army Pipes are handcrafted by a selected group of individuals with a unique craftsmanship and attention to detail, in our factory-Studio in Przemsyl Poland, which is widely known as the leading city in Europe for creating high quality tobacco pipes. This pipe is made of Pear Wood Roots which is a common material for creating Pipes, and gives a slight taste of fruity sweetness when smoking, once you break into it.
This Pipe comes with 2 interchangeable stem sizes which you can conveniently change per your preferance. One minute you can smoke a standard size pipe, and the next minute you can be smoking a long stem churchwarden Pipe with just a easy change! This pipe is conveniently designed with a flat bottom surface so it can stand on its own. It also comes with a metal wind cap to secure the tobacco in the bowl while traveling or during rain. It is finished with a natural coating and carnauba wax, giving it the final beautiful look. Each individual pipe is engraved with the Mr. Brog seal and the pipe’s model number to ensure its authenticity.
Since the company’s creation in 1947, we have successfully sold over 2 million pipes, and built a base of many happy customers who appreciate and trust our brand, making us the leader in the European tobacco pipe market. Our pipes are the perfect fit for personal use, and they also make the perfect gift. We stand behind our products, and hold customer satisfaction as our top priority. We strive to bring you the best quality pipes possible to make your smoking experience the most pleasurable. So sit back, inhale, and enjoy a happy smoking!